Celebrate the 71st ANNIVERSARY of the FOUNDING of the PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Date: Friday, 9 October 2020
Registration: 5 pm
Start: 5.30 pm
Finish: 7.30 pm
Venue: Hyatt Regency Ballroom, Perth WA
Dress: Business Attire
Registrations close: 4 October 2020
Tickets: canapes and a selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages included.
Catering: Please advise of any special dietary requirements.
Please contact ACBC WA’s event team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the event, including sponsorship packages.
Hyatt COVID Safety Guidelines
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues are always our top priority. We are taking precautionary measures and direction from the WA Department of Health to protect the health and safety of our guests and colleagues.In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind at events:
• Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
• Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
• Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes and servicing guests
• Placement of cutlery inside napkins
• Buffets are served to guests via our colleagues and utensils are exchanged every 30 minutes
• QR code menus
• Reduced capacity of hotel areas in line with local regulations
• Implementation of a comprehensive food safety management system
• All staff have been provided with PPE training provided by WA Health Department and have completed the compulsory AHA hygiene training
• Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
All the protocols that all Hyatt hotels in Asia Pacific are following are detailed here: https://www.hyatt.com/info/caring-for-your-wellbeing-asia-pacific