Signing up as a member of ACBC ensures your business is kept up to speed on the rapidly developing China market and the opportunities it presents. Additionally, as a member of ACBC you become part of one of Australia’s oldest, largest and most diverse business organisations dedicated to the Australia-China economic relationship.
ACBC members gain exclusive access to an exciting calendar of events, conferences, study tours, delegation visits, thought leadership and digital media. Members are granted access to the latest market information, training programs and commercial opportunities, where the Australian business community can learn and network with peers on bilateral business, trade and investment.
ACBC currently represents 700 member organisations with a broader network of 20,000 professionals focused on China. Our members include some of Australia’s largest public companies, universities and financial institutions, as well as companies in the fast-growing areas of health care, wellness, food and agriculture, bio and med-tech and technology and digital business. With a diverse suite of small-medium enterprises, ACBC caters to all levels of China market-entry and provides its membership with current market trends and business intelligence on China’s rapidly developing economy.
What ACBC membership gives you
- Knowledge and skills to help you achieve greater success in business with China.
- Briefings by business experts to give you timely insights into the fast-changing China market and by key officials to help you better understand policy trends and issues.
- Access to a valuable network of fellow members with deep China experience
- Opportunities to network with visiting China delegations and join delegations to China to assist your growth on the ground there.
- Support from an independent and respected advocate on the issues that matter in Australia China business.
- Reduced member rates for ACBC events and access to exclusive discounts from our partners