In- person Event
Date: 25 May 2022
Time: 12:45pm registration for 1:00pm – 2:30pm AEST
Venue: McCullough Robertson (Level 11, 66 Eagle Street, Brisbane)
Register your attendance asap to ensure your attendance at this highly anticipated event.
Tickets are limited, so please register now!
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the Australian economy. With the rapid development of Internet and technology, digital marketing has become the primary marketing tool for nearly all businesses. But SMEs often find digital marketing a challenge – as they navigate costs, time and information for domestic and international markets including China.
ACBC invites members and friends to join us and hear from two experts – Dr Lavender Shu, Founder&CEO, MediaMo, and Christina Ma, Chinese social media influencer / Key Opinion Consumer (KOC) who will share their digital marketing insights and experience to assist companies succeed.
Topics will cover:
Target Chinese market via digital marketing channels:
– In-language content creation and post reach via existing platforms
– Advertising with Australia-based media channels
– Create your own audience on rising Chinese digital channels
– Public traffic vs private traffic: what’s right for you?
-How to efficiently use influencer marketing to promote your brand?
-The rise of Key Opinion Customers(KOCs)
– Tickets are non-refundable but transferable to a colleague.
– This event is being run in compliance with McCullough Robertson COVID-19 protocols (to be advised).
Not an ACBC Member?
Join the premier organisation dedicated to promoting Australia-China business and trade. With branches Australia-wide, we welcome you to join ACBC QLD for 2021/2022. You can join on the ACBC QLD website here.
For more information call (07) 3835 4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.