Importers and exporters are pinched by the global shipping problems as they experience container shortages, delays at ports and high shipping costs. Join our event and hear from International Cargo Express (ICE) on how to overcome the major challenges in shipping.
This breakfast event will cover themes including:
– Current challenges in the shipping industry and with Chinese Ports
– Equipment Availability & Vessel Reliability
– The Impact of COVID19 on China Trade Lane
– Managing costs during COVID-19
– ICE’s Key Takeaways When Trading with China
Date: Monday, 11 October
Time: 11:00am – 12:00pm AEST
Format: In-person event with online streaming available (Pending on the COVID situation in Sydney, this event may be moved online)
ICE is an independent freight forwarder with over 30 year’s experience in Australia. Take the opportunity to talk to ICE’s National China Development Manager, Ben Mihailovic. Ben has travelled extensively over the last 20 years, having spent time in multiple Chinese cities such as Qingdao, Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan and Hong Kong.