The Canton Fair, otherwise known as the China Import and Export Fair, held twice a year in Guangzhou, China is the oldest, largest, most profitable and most representative trade fair in China. This information session addresses how to connect with Chinese suppliers virtually for the 129th canton fair.
- Virginia Birrell – CEO, ACBC Vic
- Alex Lu – Economic and Commercial Consul, Chinese Consulate-General in Melbourne
- Ms Pu Huichuan – Deputy Director General of the Foreign Affairs Office of Canton Fair, Deputy General Manager of International Communication Dept. of China Foreign Trade Centre (CFTC)
- Stephen Wray – Executive Director, Bank of China Perth Branch
- Lily Liu – International VIP Service Executive of International Communication Dept. of China Foreign Trade Centre
- A brief introduction to the 129th Canton Fair.
- What the Canton Fair can offer Australian businesses.
- How Australian businesses can engage with Chinese suppliers via Canton Fair’s online platform.
Watch a recording of this event on the ACBC Insights Centre here