- Media Centre
- Contact Us
ACBC NSW is excited to announce its 2015 sub-committees and the respective Chairs.
· SME Engagement: David Thomas, Think Global Consulting
· Agribusiness: Doug Ferguson, KPMG
· Property and Infrastructure: Sophie Chen, Minter Ellison
· Education: Natalie Stoianoff, University of Technology Sydney
· Resources: Susan O’Rourke, Four Winds Legal
· Marketing and Communications: Sara Cheng, Australian Business Consulting and Solutions
· Business Development: Gravin Ho, Grand Asia International
We are now calling for expressions of interest from ACBC members who wish to join a sub-committee in 2015!
Why join an ACBC sub-committee?
- Help shape the activities of ACBC NSW in the 'Year of the Goat'
- Contribute to ACBC as a thought leader in all areas of the Australia China trade and investment relationship
- Increase your personal business network
How to join?
Please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 January 2015
- Please indicate which sub-committee you would like to join
- Please include a short biography with your full name, company name and contact details
- Please include one suggestion of an event or initiative you would like to see ACBC undertake in 2015 relevant to the sector
Submissions close 1 January 2015