- Media Centre
- Contact Us
James Cook Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, 117 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW
On behalf of the People’s Government of Shandong Province of the People’s Republic of China, the Australia China Business Council has the honour of inviting you to attend the ‘Shandong - Australia Investment and Trade Promotion Forum’ on Monday 7 September 2015 at the InterContinental Hotel in Sydney. The event is an opportunity to connect with business and Government leaders visiting Australia from Shandong Province.
A full list of companies in attendance and their trade and investment requirements is available here.
Date: Monday, 7 September 2015
Time: Registration to open at 9:30 am for a 10:00am sharp start to 12:30pm. A networking lunch buffet and business matching program will follow the event until 1:30pm
Dress code: Business attire
Venue: James Cook Ballroom, InterContinental Hotel, 117 Macquarie Street, Sydney
· Opening Speech by Mr Jiang Yikang, Party Secretary of Shandong Province
· Speech by Mr Bruce Gosper, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Trade Commission
· Speech by Mr Li Huaxin, Consul General , Consulate-General of The People’s Republic of China
· Introduction to Australian Investment & Trade environment by Dr Jim Harrowell AM, President, Australia China Business Council NSW
· Company Presentation by Song Jianbo, CEO of Nanshan Group (Shandong)
· Company Presentation by Qiu Yafu, CEO of Ruyi Group (Shandong)
· Company Presentation by Commonwealth Bank of Australia
· Agreement signing ceremony
Simultaneous interpretation (Mandarin and English) will be available.
The People’s Government of Shandong Province, China
Australian Trade Commission
Australia China Business Council