- Media Centre
- Contact Us
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
At China Today, visiting international authorities will reveal the very latest developments in China and examine their potential impact on every Australian company including yours.
Keynote speakers include:
· Rt Hon Mike Moore, former Director General, World Trade Organisation (responsible for negotiating China’s WTO membership); and former Prime Minister of New Zealand
· Richard Ci-Liang Yan, Chinese Entrepreneur & Founder of one of the first pan-China Corporations; Named as one of Time Magazine’s Leaders & Revolutionaries
· Professor Jean-Christophe Iseux, China consultant to the CEO’s of a dozen Fortune 500 Companies
Key learnings include:
· What is China’s agenda for the next five years following the National People’s Congress?
· How do I negotiate better deals with Chinese business partners and suppliers?
· Why is it important to understand China’s “fourth generation leaders?”
· What are the best business strategies for exporting, importing and investing in China?
· When will Australia get a Free Trade Agreement with China?
· What distinguishes successful foreign companies in China?