Join our Network
Benefits of Membership
When you become an ACBC member you are welcomed into a diverse network of influential individuals and businesses large and small.
Membership offers you exclusive opportunities to forge strong personal relationships with senior business people, government decision-makers and senior practitioners across many different fields in both Australia and China. Plus, you gain privileged invitations and discounted access to a wide-ranging program of corporate events.
As a member, you will have all the resources and connections you need to successfully navigate the commercial environment in China and set up successful commercial ventures.
Annual membership entitles you to the following:
- Discounts for ACBC functions for you and your company
- Comprehensive listing in ACBC’s online membership directory
- Direct access to over 1500 representatives from member companies
- Entitlement to use Member of the Australia China Business Council in business correspondence and to display an official certificate of membership
- Access to the members-only resources area of the ACBC website
- Stay up to date with relevant and timely business-focused information sent via email
- Be part of a strong collective voice to Government on matters concerning Australia-China trade
To become a member please complete the online application form and join us today.
EXCLUSIVE EVENTS & DISCOUNTS
Members are invited to attend our valuable program of networking functions at reduced rates.
- China Business Drinks, Sydney
13 March 2014
Fourth Floor, Hotel CBD, Cnr King and York Streets
- SME Workshop: What's your China Strategy?
21 March 2014
Level 13, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney, 2000
- Agribusiness Cooperation Conference - Australia China (Department of Agriculture and Food)
9 April 2014 - 11 April 2014
- Northern Territory Resources Council
The NTRC has a 50 year history representing mining and other resource based activities.
- Universal Engineering (NT) Pty Ltd
UE is a fabrication / welding / machining house accredited to ISO9001:2000 by DNV and to EN729 ISO3834 by TWI/WTIA and EWF.
- Wisdom Creek
Wisdom Creek is unique in structure with the growers themselves also investors in the winery and having board representation.